Thursday, August 17, 2006

Another good photo


Thanks to Nicole for sharing another good photo.. I'm unsure how "personal" to make this blog, but I think it's fair to say that the pictures are almost too painful for me. The memories are just hazy enough that I can work through them, but the photos just make me think he'll be back soon.. which he won't..


The other guy is one of his 2 brothers.. I think one lives in atlanta, the other in florida.. i think the FLA one is jeff, who works for a newspaper (just google for him).

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just heard the terrible news and I am heartbroken and sick with sadness. Mike and I worked as librarian trainees at NYPL together while we went to Pratt for our MLS's. I couldn't have gotten through it without him. I was just going to e-mail him to tell him how Pratt 'accidentally' sent me another diploma - three years after we graduated! Only Mike would truly appreciate the fucked up humor in that, after all the stupid mistakes Pratt made. God, I wish I could hear what hilarious comments he would have on that. And then go to Bohemian Hall for beers.

Unknown said...

his passing is finally starting to process in my brain. we will miss you, mike.

Unknown said...

and mike, where you are, i promise to read those walter benjamin books you gave me when you moved to florida. just after i finish the latest dan brown trash novel i picked up :)

Unknown said...

ok i'm really losing my mind. i meant georgia, not florida, of course.

carol o said...

That's a nice photo of Mike and (I think) his brother Lee. I believe his brother Dave is the journalist.